What Is There To Do In Southern Indiana?
Since the state of Indiana went on lockdown in March of 2020 due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, it has been difficult to find "things to do" for many Hoosiers. Restaurants have started to open back up in some capacity, so those who are willing, can go out to eat albeit with longer wait times at the more popular sit-down restaurants.
For those looking for a little variety in their entertainment options, we have put together a list of some of the entertainment venues that are still open for business. Here is a partial list below:
- Xscape Move Theatre in Jeffersonville (https://www.xscapetheatres.com)
- Derby Dinner Playhouse in Clarksville (https://derbydinner.com)
- Big 4 Escape and Smash in Jeffersonville (https://www.big4escape.com)
- Fistful of Ale live music in Floyd's Knobs (https://www.fistfuloftacos.com/fistful-of-ale)
- Union Restaurant & Gameyard in Jeffersonville (https://uniongameyard.com)
- Strike and Spare in Clarksville (https://www.strikeandspare.com)
- Xtremenasium Trampoline Park in Clarksville (https://www.xtremenasium.com)
- Recbar 812 in New Albany (https://www.recbar812.com)
- Paint It Sweet in Corydon (www.paint-it-sweet.com)
- Huber's Winery live music in Borden starting in March (www.huberwinery.com)
- Earth & Fire in New Albany (www.earthfirepottery.com)
- Battlegrounds Indoor Axe Throwing in Clarksville (www.battlegroundsaxes.com)
- Uptown Art in New Albany (www.uptownart.com)
In addition, many local bars and restuarants are open. Local, state, and national parks continue to be open for a taste of the outdoors. And many local libraries are open as well.
Do you know of other entertainment options in Southern Indiana that are open for business? Email us at 812Living@gmail.com and we'll update our list.